🥬You can also make this with kale or Swiss chard.
(makes 6 servings)
● 4 tbsp avocado oil or macadamia nut oil
● 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
● ¼ tsp red chili flakes
● 16 oz (450 grams) spinach, rinsed and dried, any tough ribs and stems removed,
● 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
● Pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
● Freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and chili flakes and sauté for one minute, long enough to infuse the oil but not so long that the garlic will burn.
Add handfuls of spinach separately, tossing each to make sure they are fully coated with oil.
Cover the pan and let cook for 5 minutes, stirring 1-2 times.
Remove the lid and cook for another 5 minutes. Add vinegar, sea salt, and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!